NEW AND RETROFIT VENTILATION
The industrial ventilation system is essential for both worker and environmental safety. From fresh air supply and circulation to compliant exhaust, your customers’ operations and people depend on it.
We provide industrial air filtration, dust collection, and ventilation engineering services for new or retrofit systems. Serving customers across industries and applications and from manufacturing to educational institutions, we apply our expertise to design, troubleshoot, repair, or replace your ventilation system equipment.
Our ventilation engineering services ensure the comfort of your space, safety from contaminants, and a healthy, productive atmosphere. We help keep industrial ambient and process air circulating from intake to exhaust.
Ventilation engineering services to meet system specification include:
- Duct system design and sizing, shape, insulation, and materials
- Filtration system / Dust collector selection and sizing
- Centrifugal fan and blower selection for air filtration, dust collection, and process air applications
- Static pressure calculations for specification and troubleshooting
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) safety considerations for handling combustible dust
- CAD and 3D drawings for new or retrofit systems in industrial applications
- Project management from specification and design to installation and inspections
- Turn-key installation services including dust and mist collectors, fans, vacuums, parts, filters, ductwork, hoods, and systems controls